As an Indian, the sweet spot currently for a gaming PC budget is around 50K-60K. If you are one such aspiring gamer, you would wonder what GPU would suit most of your gaming needs, and give you the best price to performance for under ₹ 20,000?
Today, I will try my best to answer this very simple yet confusing question : Which is the best GPU under 20K in India?
Due to AMD gaining back so much of the GPU competition, now you can go both team red or team green based on what features you are looking for. So, let’s check offerings from both AMD and Nvidia for the best GPU under 20K.
- Best Performance: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1660 Super OC 6G
- Best Budget Option: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1650 OC 4GB or Asus Radeon RX 580 Dual OC 4GB
- Best value for money: MSI GTX 1650 Super Ventus XS OC
- Worst Value for money: Sapphire RX 5500 XT Pulse OC 4GB
- Just don’t buy: Any GTX 1060, GTX 1050Ti or even GTX 1660