MIUI devices that will receive Android 11
- Native screen recording: Google has been toying around with adding a built-in screen recorder to Android, and Android 11 pretty much confirms the feature will launch this year. You could use the screen recorder in the first Android 11 preview but it is much more refined in DP2. In the second beta, capturing device audio is now supported, all but assuring us that the stable release will include this long-awaited feature.
- Muting notifications during video: Don’t you hate when you’re filming your dog or your kid and you get a notification? That’s super annoying. Android 11 will let you mute notifications while you’re recording video.
- Increase touch sensitivity: Those who use screen protectors will love this feature. Google added an “increase touch sensitivity” option to the settings menu that lets you, well, increase the sensitivity of your touchscreen. If you use a screen protector, this should result in fewer missed taps and scrolls.
- Notification History: Android doesn’t make it easy for you to see previously dismissed notifications, with Android 10’s Notification Log basically hidden for users. Android 11 DP1 hinted at a Notification History option and DP2 basically confirmed it. The new feature looks like it will be pretty useful.
- Auto revoke app permissions: Android 11 DP3 has introduced a new option to automatically revoke permissions such as camera, location, and more, from apps that haven’t been used for a while. This new setting can be turned on if you think you’re not going to be actively using an app after a few months. You can read more about it here.
- Easter egg: What would a new version of Android be without the traditional Easter egg? The third beta finally brought us the latest secret addition to the operating system. You can see it in full action here.
- Exposure Notification API: Google and Apple worked together in a rare form of solidarity to create the Exposure Notification API. This system allows official health organizations to make contact tracing applications to help stem the spread of COVID-19. In Android 11, the Exposure Notification API is incorporated and turned on automatically.
Read more on Droid Tools
Read this post on Droid Tools
Owner @ https://droid.tools/