Assam Police SI Admit Card Download 2020: Download Call Letter For Sub Inspector Job 2020
Assam Police is going to issue the admit cards of written test for the recruitment of 597 Sub Inspector (SI) vacancy in the Assam Police Board. Those who applied for this post can download their call letters from the website of SLPRB Assam, www.slprbassam.in after the date of 16-11-2020.
Assam Police SI Admit Card 2020 Details
Post Name: Sub Inspector (UB)
Post No: 597
Rec. authority: State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam
Exam Type: Written
Date of exam: 22-11-2020 (Sunday)
exam Time: 12 pm to 2 pm
Admit card issue date: From 16-11-2020
Assam Police SI Exam Details
- Applicants can download the Written Test admit Card from the official website (www.slprbassam.in) 16-11-2020 6 days before the examination date.
- Candidates needing additional assistance to download the Admit Cards will contact Support Desks to be developed in the Police Superintendent's Offices in all Districts on 19.11.2020 and 20.11.2020. After the review of all documents, Help Desks can provide the required support.
- Applicants shall bring a recent postcard size photograph to be shown at the entrance of the examination location and submitted to the Invigilator on duty at the time of the written test, except for the production of any of the following documents, as proof of identity, in the original format:
- i) Aadhar Card
- ii) Passport
- iii) Driving License
- iv) PAN Card
- v) Voter ID Card
Candidates should also carry and submit a self-attested photocopy of the Identification Evidence to the Invigilator. -The test schedule is from 12 pm to 2 pm. Nonetheless, at the entrance of the examination place, candidates must arrive at least 2 'hours (two and a half hours) prior to the starting time of the examination, i.e. they must report by 9:30 am according to the COVID-19 Protocols.
Items to be carried with the Assam Police Admit Card 2020
Candidates must not bring to the Test Venue any cell phone, smartwatch, calculator, bags and ornaments or any other electronic devices. Any person found to be in violation of this rule shall be barred from taking part in the test and shall reject his / her candidacy.
Only the following products are permitted in the Examination Hall:
- Three (3) Ball Point Pens (Black)
- One (1) Pencil
- Face Mask
- Spectacles, if used by the Applicant
- I-Cards, I-card photocopy, Post Card Size Images, Admit Card- issued as per this advertisement.
No other things will be permitted to access the examination center and no storage facility will be given at the entrance gate or anywhere in the center.
Assam Police SI Exam Helpline Number For SI Exam
Any applicant who finds it difficult to download an admit card can contact the following helpline number immediately
Phone no.- 1800212005599
Important Link For Assam Police SI Admit Card Download 2020
Download Admit Card: Click Here [From 16/11/2020]
Official Notification: Click Here.